The WolfPack CLan presents DataStorm 3.6 - Feb. 21, 2004, 9:37 a.m.
<center><a href="http://www.101st.info/DS"><img src="http://www.lancersreactor.com/images/news/s219.jpg" border="0"></a></center>
* Fixed a bug with FLRebalance on Windows 98 (Dynamic Link Error)
* Some more Memory-Optimization (it *may* work with 256MB RAM - and works perfectly with 512MB)
* MUCH more seedup for reading data from FL - Now it reads in just 60 Seconds
* Fixed a bug with wrong Brackets if near 100%
* Memory-Usage is real low now while reading data: 50-70MB of free memory is needed
Have fun Freelancer's :-O